Master of Science in Geoinformatics is a postgraduate Information Technology Management course. The course is aimed at developing science graduates in the field of Informatics of the Earth. The increasing applications of Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing have created a gap between the demand and supply of trained man power in this field. The duration of the course is two years and its syllabus is divided into four semesters. The course is an important one and career originating in nature which opens a lot of job scopes for the candidates after its completion.
- Eligibility for admission:
- Graduate in Agriculture / Atmospheric Sciences / Botany /Chemistry / Computer Applications / Computer Science /Disaster Management / Ecology & Environmental Sciences /Fisheries / Forestry / Geography / Geology / GIS /Information Science / Mathematics / Oceanography / Physics/ Soil Science / Statistics / Town Planning / Zoology / allied disciplines
- Only few universities in Rajasthan offer this program (Geo-Informatics).
- Our curriculum caters current trends of markets and industries and even it is progressive.
- The department conducts Industrial orientation and ground truth verification at regular intervals.
- Good internship opportunity for students such as ADCC Infocad Nagpur, RRSC-ISRO, Birla Institute of Scientific & Research, HARSAC, Space Application Centre(SAC), RMSI etc.
- Course of Geo-Informatics have geographical diversity as all students are from different regions such as West Bengal, Maharashtra, Jodhpur etc.
- Good Placement records.
Visit on this website “Sangam University” for more information